We were in the car driving to school a couple days ago and she pipes up with "Mom, I'm full of questions." I wonder who told her that? Then later after a million more questions, she just sighed and goes, "Me and all my questions."
Bennett has finally decided that it is good to crawl on all fours rather than do the army crawl. He's also walking around the table and then switching over to the couch. Grant predicts he will be walking independently by Christmas. I'm hoping it's more towards his first birthday. We'll see who is right!
We've been really busy these last few weeks but according to the calendar things should be calming down a little bit for a couple weeks. Maybe the kids will finally get over these colds if we are able to stick close to home for a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment