Well, it's round three (or is that 4?) of the ick this winter. Poor Sophia woke up in the middle of the night again last night. Why does it never fail that we have eaten something red before she gets sick? Red jello, chili, red kool-aid, etc. and light brown carpet just don't mix well. Oh, and that whole pour salt on it to get the stain out might work on red wine but it does not work on preschooler vomit. *Sigh* Let's cross our fingers that since Bennett and I had it last week we'll be spared. Grant is bound to get it one of these days....I think he's hiding out at work as much as possible though. Smart guy I married!
I think the most disappointing thing is that they had another snow day today from school. That's like 4 or 5 that she has not been able to enjoy because we've been sick. We stayed home from dance and cancelled playgroup and speech tomorrow. She still has a bit of a fever so cross your fingers that she is feeling better in the AM.
Bennett is turning out to be quite the trouble maker. He has no fear and routinely climbs up and down the flight of stairs to the second floor. He loves the buttons on the TV and all the paraphernalia that goes with it. The other day I had to set up the pack n play and put him in it so I could just sit for two seconds and not have to chase him. He is going to shock himself by pulling out a plug one of these days. Grant's Mom will appreciate this - Bennett's version of the A and Z bookends is a couple of my kitchen bowls. They make a wonderful crashing sound when thrown on the floor. Luckily, so far they have remained intact. :)
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment