This week Bennett has been picky, picky, picky. He doesn't want to eat anything besides fruit snacks, crackers, and lollipops. Grant got him a bag of lollipops for Valentine's day and he has been begging for them all week. It starts to get really annoying. Annoying to the point that while he was "eating" lunch ("eating" as in pushing away his food and begging for fruit snacks or a lollipop) I seriously considered picking up the things he wanted and throwing them in the trash can.
Then I thought of Grant and how he tortures his mom with the story of how she threw away his blue #1 cookie and I knew that if I threw the stupid things away I would forever get to hear about the day I threw away the fruit snacks and lollipops.
Sometimes it really stinks to have kids with excellent memories.
He still didn't get to eat them though!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment