She has also decided that our walls are her own personal art gallery. She has hung about 12 of her drawings on the walls in the living room and dining room. She also hung one in our bedroom by my side of the bed. She told me she was hanging it there so when I woke up I would always remember that she loved me. Awww. I'm never going to be able to take that picture down...it was just too sweet. (It's a drawing of a bunny. I bet you would have never guessed!)
It was dance class day again and that girl loves to tap! The teacher even said this week that she could tell Sophia loved the tap part. The girl puts on those shoes and taps her little heart out. I hope that is what they chose for her class to do in the recital next spring. I'd love to get it on video.
No comments:
Post a Comment