Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New pictures!

I just posted Bennett's 18 mo. picture on the front page of the website! Plus you can get to the professional pictures we had taken this weekend from either one of the kid pages.

Sophia is LOVING school. She comes home very happy and I get to hear about all the things that Mrs. J tells her! :) She asked me yesterday if I went to 4 year old school (aka preschool) and when I said no she asked me if it hadn't been invented yet. Silly girl.

Bennett loves watching the bus come...but he doesn't like that it drives off without him on it too. I think the little guy actually misses his sister while she is gone. Truth be told, I think she misses him too. They have the cutest little reunion when she gets off the bus and immediately run off to play together. Sophia loves to play school with him and tries to teach him his colors, shapes, and ABC's. Unfortunately, those things are not trucks, trains, or construction equipment so he could really care less!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jill,

Outstanding photos, we loved everyone of them....

Jane Kohlenberg said...

Oh my gosh! How grown up we are both getting. Keep the pictures coming....not necessarily professional ones, we like the at home ones as well.