Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sophia's wedding

Today we ran to the grocery store to pick up some things and on the way home Sophia started talking about her wedding. (Weddings have been a hot topic this summer since we went to Kendra and Ryan's and she was the flower girl at Uncle Kurt and Aunt Rachel's and we have Becky and Steve's coming up soon!) Here is what I know about her wedding:

It will be after Becky's wedding.
It will be at our church, not Grandma's
Bennett will be the ring bearer (At first he was going to be the groom. Glad she changed her mind on that one!)
Rachel (her friend, not the Aunt) and Celia will be the flower girls
She will wear a beautiful dress and wedding shoes

So there ya have it. I wouldn't mark your calendar just yet though! :)

Also, here are some of her favorite new words:
Dapper
Gargantuan
Ridiculous
Coincidence
Amazingly, she uses them correctly most of the time too!

1 comment:

Atletismo343 said...

I'm pretty sure I went to college with a few people that don't know what some of those words mean...she sure is a bright one!

Wait, did I just rip on UC?