Sophia got her new backpack for school tonight. It's a princess one of course but it's a full size backpack. She looks so big. I can't believe she will be 4 in a few weeks. She continues to amaze us with her sense of humor and the little things she says. I'm going to have to start writing them down as soon as she says them because I've been forgetting them all by the end of the night!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Update on the kids
Bennett is getting to be such a big boy! Yesterday he had his first veggie (green beans) and he seemed to like them. Now he has had rice cereal, oatmeal and green beans! He is starting to be able to sit on his own for short spurts (although we have to be very careful...he's still pretty tipsy!) We are hoping those bottom teeth pop through soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment