Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Why Philosophias?

A couple people were curious how the blog got it's name so here goes...

We were visiting my parents one time and Sophia was taking a bath. She didn't want to get out so we started draining the water. When it was all gone, she looked down and said, "The water is all gone, that means I'm just sitting in a tub." We looked at each other and thought, wow, that's a deep, philosophical thought for a two year old. Hence, a philosophia! 

We haven't come up with a good name for the funny things Bennett says yet but since he's only 4 months old I think we have some time. :)

1 comment:

emstitt said...

I think your blog name is incredibly creative and much better than mine! I'm still trying to come up with something. Maybe you could ask Sophia if she has any ideas. ;)