Those of you who have been to our house know that I am not particularly talented at keeping plants alive. If you want a houseplant to live, please don't give it to me! Usually what happens is Sophia will notice that the leaves are wilting and tell me that the plants are getting sad and I will water them. The other day she was watching TV while I was making dinner. She ran into the kitchen all excited and told me about this new product she just saw on TV. They were Aqua Globes. She told me you fill them with water and "stick them in the oil" (aka soil) and they will water your plants for 2 weeks! (Seriously, she was super excited!) She told me they were only $14.95 and "you get 2 but they send you 4!!!" She knew what colors she wanted and everything. The kicker was when she said, "Mom, then our plants won't get sad!"
Hopefully she will have better luck keeping plants alive than I do! With the help of her Aqua Globes, how can she fail?
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:-) are you going to get her them?!?!?!
That is awesome. My Mom has one of those (before they were an infomercial).I think they work pretty well, and even if not....maybe better than nothing!
I am not good with plants either. :)
Post a Comment