Friday, January 2, 2009

This boy is trouble...

This morning I gave Bennett his Cheerios for breakfast. As he was sitting there eating, he started picking up one Cheerio at a time and dropping them on the floor...not in the 'let's test gravity' way but looking at me the whole time in the 'let's test mom's reaction' way. He was not pleased when I took them away. I gave some back and he tried it again but this time his hand was a little wet and the Cheerio stuck to it. I just had to laugh as the guy looked at his hand and desperately opened and closed it trying to get that Cheerio on the floor.

1 comment:

emstitt said...

That is hilarious. Evan loves to throw them down one by one. Like B, not in a gravity test, but really trying to give it some force behind it. These "babies"....