Friday, August 8, 2008

Kool-Aid

I had to run Sophia to the doctor the other day (nothing major!) and the resulting conversation with Grant went mostly like this:

Jill: The doctor said they usually don't recommend this but we are supposed to get Sophia to drink anything we can with the exception of milk. She said Kool-Aid would even be great.

Grant: Kool-Aid? Like with sugar?

Jill: Of course. Kool-Aid without sugar is gross.

Grant: Wow. Let's go get some.

Jill: We have some in the cupboard. Hold on. I'll make some.

Grant: We have Kool-Aid? And I didn't know about it? Oh my gosh this is excellent!

Why do I get the feeling that my hyperactive as a child husband (as reported by my mother-in-law who has no reason to exaggerate) didn't get to drink kool-aid with sugar while growing up?

Sophia loves it by the way! :)

No comments: